In light of the covid-19 pandemic, RJRE has implemented safety precautions to ensure our clients, our agents and our staff remain healthy.
Here are some of the measures we are taking as per the recommendations of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service:
- No overlapping times for showings
- Encouraging photo/video virtual “walk-throughs” to narrow down homes before doing an in-person showing
Client and Staff Personal Interactions:
- The RJRE staff is currently working from home to the extent possible
- We are encouraging phone and video calls for all interactions
- Appropriate social distancing when meeting clients in person
- Clean, sanitized surfaces
- Hand sanitizer positioned around the home with reminder signage
- No beverages or foods
- Cleaning after the open house
- Avoiding carpools
For more information on best practices and the measures we are implementing to keep everyone healthy, visit the Realtor coronavirus webpage. For general information on the coronavirus, we encourage everyone to visit the WHO coronavirus webpage. We hope everyone stays healthy.