For Sale: 11723 177th Place NE, Redmond, WA 98052
Luxuriate in this gorgeous Redmond home situated in the Ray Meadows neighborhood of Redmond.
Built in 2018, this stunning home was the original model home and has received many incredible upgrades with meticulous care. The coveted location backs up to an idyllic greenbelt, offering tranquility and privacy.
Basic Home Description
Upgraded with love and care by the owners, this modern home features 2,790 square feet of living space. The floor plan includes 3 bedrooms with a primary suite and 3 bathrooms. There is also a loft living area and a versatile office that may serve as a 4th bedroom.
Ceilings soar to 10 feet complemented by 8-foot-high doorways. The entire home speaks of good living and open, light-filled spaces.
Despite the privacy and tranquility, the home is just minutes away from Totem Lake, which offers great shopping and convenience, including Whole Foods, Evergreen Health Medical Center, and restaurants. Within walking distance, also enjoy a PCC and many other shops, as well as Juel Park. For additional outdoor recreation, check out 60 Acres Park (lacrosse, soccer, Frisbee golf), Sammamish Valley, and other parks.
The school district is Lake Washington, a highly desirable school system.
Upgrades and Special Features
There are so many incredible features, only a few are mentioned here!
- High-end Bertazzoni appliances:
- combo-speed oven/microwave,
- electrical wall oven,
- 36-inch gas range, and
- Bertazzoni range hood (fully vented);
- Thermador built-in French door fridge (worth $10k alone!);
- Upgraded whisper-quiet 42dB Bosch dishwasher with third rack for silverware and built-in water softener;
- Highest-end Insinkerator garbage disposal, rated for beef bones(!);
- Enormous, oversized kitchen island;
- Solid walnut Shaker-style cabinetry (also in first-floor bedrooms, loft, and en suite bathroom); and
- Filtered cold and instant hot water in kitchen.
Also check out the wide-plank plank European white oak flooring!
- A 4.08kW Tesla solar array with 2 Power Walls version 2 (whole-home backup power supply);
- Panels installed on south-facing roof away from street; warranty transferable (worth approx. $25K);
- A Tesla Wall Connector (48A/240V Tesla EV charger);
- 2 additional 240V EV charger receptacles; and
- Philips Hue smart bulbs throughout home
Your home is ready for electric cars and solar power!
Other Custom Upgrades
- TOTO Washlets (Japanese toilets) with heated seats and heated-water bidets in all bathrooms;
- A 45-foot French drain in backyard for enhanced drainage;
- Motorized blackout shades throughout the upstairs (Serena by Lutron), which can be controlled by Siri/Alexa/Google Home:
- Top of sheer top-down/bottom-up shades for additional privacy,
- Window treatments throughout are alone valued above $20K;
- A 3/4 bathroom next to first-floor bedroom; and
- A super-capacity laundry with utility sink/upgraded cabinetry on 2nd floor.
In addition to these additions and upgrades, the home has smart technologies, security systems, upgraded heating an cooling systems, and many other special touches. Truly a one-of-a-kind home.
|Home size||2,790 sqft|
|Lot Size||5,036 sqft|
|Days on Market||42|
Stunning, original model home w/some of the most gorgeous finishes that Ray Meadows has to offer, this designer home has been meticulously upgraded since originally built in 2018! Tesla solar array (whole home backup energy supply), 2 electric car chargers, state of the art sound, security, sprinklers, top of the line appliances, upgraded heating/cooling - too many upgrades to list! Coveted location backs up to idyllic greenbelt, offers tranquil views & privacy- an entertainer's dream! Open floor plan, soaring 10ft ceilings, 8ft doors, gourmet kitchen, Bertazzoni appliances (3 ovens), Thermador fridge, Bosch D/W! 3 beds, primary suite, loft living area up, versatile office/4th bed & 3/4th bath on main. Coveted Lake Washington Schools!
Property Type(s): Single Family
|Last Updated||7/1/2022||Tract||Education Hill|
|Year Built||2018||Community||Education Hill|
|School District||Lake Washington|
|Lot||5036 sq ft||Area||550 - Redmond/Carnatio|
|HOA Dues||146||Parking||Attached Garage|
|Utilities||Cable Connected, High Speed Internet, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Connected, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Connected, Solar PV, Road Maintenance, Snow Removal||View Description||See Remarks|
|Appliances||Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove/Range, Washer|
|Construction||Cement Planked, Metal/Vinyl, Wood|
|Exterior||Cable TV, Electric Car Charging, Fenced-Fully, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Patio, Sprinkler System|
|Garage||Attached Garage, Yes|
|Heat||Ductless HP-Mini Split, Forced Air, Heat Pump|
|Interior||Bath Off Primary, Ceramic Tile, Dining Room, Double Pane/Storm Window, Ductless HP-Mini Split, Forced Air, Hardwood, Heat Pump, High Tech Cabling, Security System, Sprinkler System, Walk-In Pantry, Wall to Wall Carpet|
|Lot Description||Adjacent to Public Land, Open Space, Paved, Sidewalk|
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.