11723 177th Place NE
Redmond, WA 98052
The Ray Meadows neighborhood of Redmond is backed by a greenbelt, offering homeowners a sublime living experience filled with tranquility and privacy.
This past season, Joe Klarman and Erik Zaugg sold this designer home, but its many unique features make it well worth taking a look.
Built in 2018, this stunning home served as the original model home for the community. Since then, many upgrades have been made with meticulous care, transforming its character.
Basic Home Description
This modern home features 2,790 square feet of living space. The floor plan includes 3 bedrooms with a primary suite and 3 bathrooms. There is also a loft living area and a versatile office that may serve as a 4th bedroom.
Ceilings soar to 10 feet complemented by 8-foot-high doorways. The entire home speaks of good living and open, light-filled spaces. The loving owners made many innovative upgrades, some of which are described further below.
Despite the privacy and serene environment, the home is just minutes away from Totem Lake. The great shopping and convenience options there include Whole Foods, Evergreen Health Medical Center, and restaurants. Also enjoy a PCC and many other shops within walking distance, as well as Juel Park. For additional outdoor recreation, check out 60 Acres Park (lacrosse, soccer, Frisbee golf), Sammamish Valley, and other parks.
Special Upgrades Added Features
The owners put much time and care into this home. Some of the many incredible features include:
- High-end Bertazzoni appliances:
- combo-speed oven/microwave,
- electrical wall oven,
- 36-inch gas range, and
- Bertazzoni range hood (fully vented);
- Thermador built-in French door fridge (worth $10k alone!);
- Upgraded whisper-quiet 42dB Bosch dishwasher with third rack for silverware and built-in water softener;
- Highest-end Insinkerator garbage disposal, rated for beef bones(!);
- Enormous, oversized kitchen island;
- Solid walnut Shaker-style cabinetry (also in first-floor bedrooms, loft, and en suite bathroom); and
- Filtered cold and instant hot water in kitchen.
Also check out the wide-plank plank European white oak flooring!
- A 4.08kW Tesla solar array with 2 Power Walls version 2 (whole-home backup power supply);
- Panels installed on south-facing roof away from street; warranty transferable (worth approx. $25K);
- A Tesla Wall Connector (48A/240V Tesla EV charger);
- 2 additional 240V EV charger receptacles; and
- Philips Hue smart bulbs throughout home
Your home is ready for electric cars and solar power!
Other Custom Upgrades
- TOTO Washlets (Japanese toilets) with heated seats and heated-water bidets in all bathrooms;
- A 45-foot French drain in backyard for enhanced drainage;
- Motorized blackout shades throughout the upstairs (Serena by Lutron), which can be controlled by Siri/Alexa/Google Home:
- Top of sheer top-down/bottom-up shades for additional privacy,
- Window treatments throughout are alone valued above $20K;
- A 3/4 bathroom next to first-floor bedroom; and
- A super-capacity laundry with utility sink/upgraded cabinetry on 2nd floor.
In addition to these additions and upgrades, the home has smart technologies, security systems, upgraded heating an cooling systems, and many other special touches. Truly a one-of-a-kind home.